We want to keep things as simple and transparent as possible.
Here is our simple returns policy;
As a UK online business we must offer you a 14 day returns period after your products are delivered, we offer you a standard 30 day returns period after your order is delivered - this additional period does not affect your statitory rights.
We do not offer free returns, i.e. if you want to return your order to us then you will need to pay for retun postage to us, this will need to be insured by you if you want to claim from the postal service if your item is damaged or lost on it's return journey to us - we recommend using Royal Mail online as you can opt for a tracked service and they will collect from you and bring a label.
If you receive a faulty or damaged order then you will need to contact us within 7 days of delivery, after this point your order will not be able to be retunred as it will be classed as damaged by the customer and not be eligible for return. Please do not just return a faulty or damaged item without contacting us first.
We do not accept returns for:
- Bottles that have been opened and used.
- Bottles over 10ml in size that you do not like the smell of, we sell 10ml sizes for testing.
- Subscription boxes (Essence club) due to the unknown (surprise) nature of these boxes we do not offer returns or refunds.
- Mystery Boxes - due to the unknown (surprise) nature of these boxes we do not offer returns or refunds.
- Charity ranges - Any items that we have made a donation to a charity will not be able to be returned.
How to start a return
If you would like to start a return then please fill in the form below and we will get back t oyou with details on how to return the items, please include your registered email, the order number and the items you'd like to return.